Graphite plugged bearings are made by mechanically forcing graphite into grooves in the bearing under extreme pressure. This material can withstand high load while the graphite provides self lubrication. This type of bearing shows excellent performance under conditions of extreme temperature while also providing a self lubricating and maintenance free bearing solution.
- No lubrication or maintenance required
- Designed for high static and dynamic load
- Low coefficient of friction
- Resistant to dust corrosion, and impact
- Excellent performance in a wide temperature range
- Long service life